PAS - Team 5 Pooram Elephants
Elephant Name: Funky Bob
What did the team learn about diversity from this activity?
• This activity provided our team with the opportunity to learn about the various cultures and backgrounds that existed within the team.
• By researching the Indian culture and the Pooram festival, we were able to gain a deeper insight to the wonderful aspects of diversity.
• We used the information gained to paint and decorate an interesting and funky elephant - hence the name Funky Bob.
What did the team gain from activity?
• This was a team building exercise that allowed our team to successfully connect, collaborate and learn more about each other's talents.
• Furthermore, it gave us the opportunity to celebrate the Pooram festival together and contribute to the uniqueness of our elephant.
Be your whole self at work and exercise your creative mind with Blossom. Blossom is a place where you can add your photographs, movies, thoughts, poetry and drawings.